Certification: Proof of your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
The CMMI Institute grants certifications to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in a specified set of skills, abilities, and knowledge relative to a particular knowledge area.
Why get certified?
As a CMMI Institute-Certified individual, you’ll:
- Gain vital process improvement knowledge and skills
- Increase your marketability throughout the industry
- Increase your earning potential
- Join a prestigious community of practice
- Implement key standard practices in your organization
What certifications are available?
- Introduction to CMMI for Development Instructor
- Introduction to CMMI for Services Instructor
- Services Supplement for CMMI for Development Instructor
- Development Supplement for CMMI for Services Instructor
- Acquisition Supplement for CMMI for Development Instructor
- CMMI-DEV Level 2 for Practitioners Instructor
- CMMI-DEV Level 3 for Practitioners Instructor
- CMMI Institute-Authorized People CMM Instructor
Certified Appraisal Professionals:
- SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for DEV, SVC, ACQ, and High Maturity
- SCAMPI B&C Team Leader
- SCAMPI for People CMM Lead Appraiser
What are the benefits?
CMMI Institute-Certified Individuals
- Are knowledgeable and skilled in the latest standard practices across the industry
- Increase the performance of the organization
- The abilities and skills to help the organization reach its business goals
- Are trained and assessed through industry-leading methods
- Committed to a code of professional conduct that separates you from all other practitioners in the field
- Stay current on new innovations in the field
- Commit to ongoing professional development in the practice